THEORY DESIGN OVERVIEW
Theory Design, a Seagate Development Group company, is dedicated to excellence in interior design via new construction and renovations for residential and commercial properties. With a portfolio of concept-to-completion projects, the team is inspired by nature and organic elements, the spirit of handmade objects and a timeless, holistic design. Their goal is to engage with clients and infuse his or her character and personality into award-winning interiors.
SEAGATE DEVELOPMENT GROUP OVERVIEW
Seagate Development Group is a leading, full-service development company specializing in a design-build process via new construction, custom renovations, interior design, and management and leasing services. The company’s reputation continues to grow among architects, interior designers, real estate agents, engineers, tenants and clients.
As leadership team members continue to deliver quality products and a customer experience that exceeds expectations, they are committed to several high-profile and high-end projects that will permanently change the Southwest Florida landscape as well as the most desirable communities this side of the Gulf Coast.
Projects include building and designing NeoGenomics’ $60-million global headquarters and Scotlynn USA Division Inc.’s 60,000-square-foot North American corporate headquarters as well as managing over 1.5 million square feet of office space.
Additionally, Seagate is remodeling homes in Estuary at Grey Oaks and Pelican Bay, Shadow Wood, Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club, and on Boca Grande. The team recently completed a total home remodel of a 5,487-square-root residence in Quail West and continues to develop furnished models at Esplanade Lake Club, Hill Tide Estates, Quail West, and in the Isola Bella neighborhood at Talis Park.
- Communicates and works with clients throughout the interior design process.
- Sources interior finishes, hard and soft furnishings, lighting and interior details.
- Creates and executes design concepts, interior detail drawings and presentation materials.
- Creates finish schedules and keeps organized records of project details.
- Coordinates multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assists with order placements and management.
- Oversees project installations.
- Maintains an overall luxury experience by supporting clients with expertise and courtesy.
- Completes projects on schedule and within established budgets.
- Works on client projects as well as in-house projects.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of market design trends.
- Helps manage materials library.
- Works with contractors and vendors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Interior Designer must have superior presentation and communication skills, both in verbal and written form, as well as be able to take direction and work independently to meet deadlines.
The Interior Designer must have strong artistic skills, including hand-rendering and sketching capabilities.
Customer Service Skills:
The Interior Designer must be able to identify clients’ needs and provide a first-class experience to clients via attention to detail and outstanding problem-solving skills.
To perform this job successfully, the Interior Designer must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Two to five years of design experience, with residential experience preferred; knowledge of interior finishes, furniture, codes and construction process; degree in interior design or related field preferred.
Certificates and Licenses:
Valid driver’s license
NCIDQ certification (preferred)
Group Health Insurance
Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Days